Kea'au High School
Are you interested in starting a new club on campus?
Any student on campus may create a new club. The steps to do so are super easy.
- Have an idea of what you want to do in your club
- Find a faculty/staff to be your advisor
- Create a Constitution & Bylaws
- Pick up a BLUE club form from the Main Office or E-109
- Complete both sides of the form and turn into the Student Activities Coordinator in E-109
- Once club is approved by the Principal you can start having meetings
- HAVE FUN!!!